🌐HARTALEGA NGC SDN BHD:
As the World's No.1 Nitrile Glove manufacturer, Hartalega is currently in the process of recruiting a diverse pool of talented people, across various specialisations and backgrounds. You will enjoy exceptional benefits and incentives, as well as a well-defined path for career success.
Hartalega is made up of a tight-knit, passionate and highly-skilled set of individuals. From our top executives, to our line technicians; we are all proud to be part of an elite group responsible for revolutionising the glove-making industry.
Identify, propose, manage innovation and breakthrough research on new products and process focusing on the following four (4) aspects:
a) Customer Acceptance, b) Commercial Feasibility, c) Regulatory & Market Compliance and d) Cost Compliance (if required)
- Identify, propose and manage industry leading innovation and breakthrough research both internally and externally with reputed research bodies and universities with proven track records.
- Plan and conduct research, propose experiments and analyse data to test hypotheses to enhance understanding of products and processes and to provide inventive solutions toward new development efforts.
- Apply sophisticated scientific or engineering understanding to research or development problems, ideas or projects.
- Create and protect intellectual property for the company. Work with legal advisors / authorities in IP investigation and generating activities.
- Incorporate the developed technology into the process and / or product and work with R&D Managers in scaling up and commercialisation.
- Collaborate effectively with R&D team and function in supply chain throughout product development cycle.
- Keep abreast and continue to assess new technology potential by attending conferences and seminars, reviewing research publications, technical literature, patents, market research papers and suppliers.
- Establish and maintain exceptional working relationships with external industry stakeholders, research bodies, academic and professional institutions and suppliers.
- Communicate research results to stakeholders through reports and presentations.
- Any other relevant tasks that may be assigned.
- PHD / Masters in Chemistry and Polymer Science.
- At least 2 years working experience in R&D, preferably from chemical industries.
- Candidates from outside glove industry.
- Candidates with passion for research and innovation.
Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym)
30 November 2021
LOCATION: Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
HARTALEGA NGC SDN BHD:
No. 1, Persiaran Tanjung,
Kawasan Perindustrian Tanjung,
43900, Sepang, Selangor Darul Ehsan.