🌐iHeal Medical Centre Kuala Lumpur :
iHEAL Medical Centre, Kuala Lumpur is a One-stop Boutique Medical Centre located at Mid Valley City, Kuala Lumpur. iHEAL Medical Centre focuses on heart and heart related specialties. We aim to promote, restore and maintain heart health. Positioned as one of its kind one-stop centre for heart and heart related illnesses. iHEAL Medical Centre focuses on personalised medicine, early detection of diseases and offer less-invasive treatment option to minimise injury and expedite recovery.
It is home to the world’s most advanced CT Scanner. The Toshiba Aquilion One 640-Slice 4D CT scanner has the ability to perform a heart scan in just 350 miliseconds and producing high quality CT images for a more accurate diagnosis thus replacing the need to perform a Catheter Angiography for the detection of heart disease.
- Responsible in supporting the daily medical operations and attending to the needs and cares of the customers / patients.
- Responsible in providing medical counseling, results interpretation and consultation to customer / patients.
- Responsible in facilitating health and medical workshop to the team members, customers / patients as part of the health education programme.
- Require to liase with other medical and non-medical team members to ensure quality service provision.
- Require to interact with customers / patients and family in a caring and confident manner while maintaining customers / patients confidentiality.
- Require to familiarize with the acquired Hospital Information System (HIS).
- To maintain the Quality Assurance Programme at iHEAL Medical Center
Who Can Apply:
- Candidate must possess a Medical Degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution.
- Registered with Malaysian Medical Council (MMC) and has a valid practicing certificate (APC)
- Candidates who have just completed their compulsory service at Government and are keen to practice in private hospital setting are encouraged to apply.
Email a copy of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org