🌐MAMEE-Double Decker :
Mamee-Double Decker is renowned and globally recognized as one of the leading FMCG giants in Malaysia. Founded in 1971, from humble beginnings made its way to success after 45 years of perseverance, dedication and honest hard work. Today offering an impressive range of over 100 products which includes key all-time favourites such as Mamee Monster Snack, Mister Potato and Mamee Chef just to name a few. Mamee-Double Decker has also achieved breaching worldwide consumer markets, exporting to a staggering number of over 100 countries and growing.
To keep up with the colossal global consumer demands, Mamee-Double Decker has taken the initiative to set up additional Manufacturing Facilities (apart from Malaysia) across strategic locations namely Indonesia, Myanmar and coming soon in Saudi Arabia. All facilities have been awarded ISO 9000s, HACCP and Halal Certifications.
- To update and maintain safety and health policy, manual and procedure to
comply with government regulation and requirement.
- To establish and develop safety and health system.
- To monitor plant overall daily safety observation and inspection of
safety compliance to JKKP regulation and taking immediate rectification of
unsafe act/unsafe condition encountered.
- To provide guidelines and arrange safety talk, training, induction and
toolbox meeting to build awareness on important of Health, Safety and
- To be secretary of the Safety and Health Committee and ERT team.
- To liaise with JKKP, BOMBA and DOE and any relevant authorities on
matter related to Health, Safety and Environment.
- To advise management in all matters pertaining to Health Safety and
Environment including compliance with Malaysian statutory act and regulation.
- To investigate accident, compete or verify accident report and liaise
with production team to identify the root causes of accident.
- To manage scheduled waste, wastewater treatment plant and sewerage based
on EQA 1974.
- To implement guide self-regulation following DOE requirement.
- To conduct safety and environment meeting quarterly.
- To perform ad hoc tasks assigned by superior from time to time.
Who Can Apply:
- Candidate should possess a Diploma / Advanced Diploma, Bachelor Degree
or equivalent in Occupational Health & Safety or Engineering (Environmental
/ Health / Safety).
- Preferably at least 5 years of related working experience.
- Preferably executive specializing in Manufacturing / Production or
- Must be registered Safety and Health Officer with GREEN BOOK from
Department of Safety and Health (DOSH).
- Have understanding on OSHA 1994, FMA 1967, EQA 1974 and etc.
- Required skills: Certified green book holder, scheduled waste (CePSWAM)
and IETS (CePietso BP/P).
- Good communication skills in English,Malay language for both spoken and
- 1 Full-time/Permanent positions available.