Fosroc is a leading international manufacturer and supplier of high performance chemicals for the construction industry, with a particular focus on concrete and cement. But we don’t just supply world-renowned products, we deliver complete construction solutions – from advice and training to site support. A British heritage brand, Fosroc began over 80 years ago and has become the go-to name for construction companies, offering a wide range of products and brands including Nitoproof, Nitoseal, Proofex, Supercast, Conplast and Dekguard.
We serve customers across a broad range of market segments including transport, utilities, and industrial, through our extensive network of offices and manufacturing locations across Europe, Africa, the Middle East, India, North, South and East Asia – with distributor representation across many other regions.
Why Join Us
At Fosroc, we recognise people’s individual contributions to our business and provide diverse and equal development opportunities to everyone within our global team. We reward contribution and tailor career development to meet individual needs. Our people are our greatest strength, without a spectrum of talented people we cannot continue to deliver exceptional results. We aim to attract, hire, develop and retain talented people to ensure a continuous pipeline of talent to secure the future of our business. In 2017, Fosroc was named as an Employer of Choice by the Cambridge University Student Union (CUSU) through it's Innovation 800 publication.
- Ensure that the predetermined sales , gross profitability and growth objectives of the Admixture Industry Division are achieved or exceeded.
- Monitor the division’s performance against the objectives on a regular basis and to recommend and implement corrective actions on any negative variations thereof.
- Supervise, guide, motivate and develop the Admixture Industry technician towards greater efficiency and performance.
- Initiate and spearhead new product development and tweaking of existing products to improve sales and profitability.
- Ensure the availability of stocks and to closely gear the stock position to the actual needs of the market.
- Forecast your customer monthly material requirement to the immediate superior and follow through until the goods is delivered to the customer.
- Ensure the efficient control and collection of trade debts from the division’s customers.
- Ensure a high level of market penetration and coverage and also an adequate level of customer, technical and after sales services.
- Collect and analyze basic market informationparticularly market trends and competitors’ activities in the Admixture Industry Market
Location: Johor, Malaysia
19, Jalan Mega 1/3, Taman Perindustrian Nusa Cemerlang,
79200 Nusajaya, Johor