🌐Life Care Diagnostic Medical Centre :
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Positively represent and promote the Company’s health care services
- Acquire new business opportunities and maintain a good relationship with clients
- Professionally handle all customer’s request and inquiries
- Coordinate closely with the sales team for the implementation of sales strategy and promotion set by the company.
- Ensure the achievement of monthly sales target
- Visit potential clients and conduct presentation regarding the company & services offered
- Conduct regular market survey and analysis
- Perform any other duties/assignments as assigned by the supervisor
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree/diploma in sales or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude with a pleasant personality
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- At least 1 year of working experience in Sales
- Working Experience in Health Care Industry will be an added advantage.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin (Added Advantage).
- Candidate must possess own transport & willing to travel.
- Science/Medical background is an added advantage.
Applicants should forward by e-mail, a detailed resume stating qualifications, expected salary, contact telephone number and a recent passport-sized photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.