🌐Genting Plantations Berhad:
Genting Plantations is one of the country's leading oil palm plantation companies, with a sizeable landbank and operations in Malaysia and Indonesia. The Group also has interest in property development, downstream manufacturing and biotechnology.
In line with the Company's continued progress and expansion, we are looking for suitable candidates to join the team.
- Plan and carried out daily routine task related to microbiology and field trials
- Have experience in microbiology and analytical work/activity
- To record, analyse and interprete data
- Familiar with aseptic working environment
- Have knowledge or related experience in ISO documentation
- Job training will be provided
- Assist in microbes culturing, QC implementation
- To document QC data and submit weekly reporting
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Biology, BSc qualification in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Bio-Industry or related scientific field
- Basic working experience in aseptic technique, microbiology work
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Benefits: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
We are currently looking for suitably qualified candidates for the positions below. Kindly send your resume to email@example.com
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted Date: 19/03/2021
Genting Plantations Berhad
24th Floor, Wisma Genting,
Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur.