🌐AxisBio Diagnostics Sdn. Bhd.:
A Malaysian ;distributor company for global leaders in medical diagnostics.
The company is seeking young and committed individual to fulfill a vacancy in our company.To be based in Setia Alam.
AxisBio; is expanding rapidly and our products are now well known and helping our clients to diagnose diseases and in turn helping their clients to obtain a better health and future.
- To handle customer relations and ensuring achievement of sales target.
- Provide pre & post sales customer services and maintain good customer relationship.
- Participate in formulating sales and promotion plans / strategies.
- To provide support to your immediate supervisor in terms of sales and customers support in terms of market intelligence and feedback on market trend.
- Promote products to existing customers and explore opportunities with new customers and initiate growth of market share.
- Professionally handle all objections and questions from the customer and communicate their reactions, opinions, concerns, and needs to the Sales Manager.
- To organize and Provide product demonstration support in hospitals, clinics, private offices, and other medical facilities.
- Position yourself as a consultant to both internal and external customer
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key internal partners and customers
- Prepare weekly activities report to the Business Manager when required
Who Can Apply:
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Microbiology, Biology, BioTechnology, BioChemistry or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Knowledge in Laboratory diagnostics especially with PCR, ELISA and Immunoflorescence test.
- Able to provide product trainings to customers.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in medical diagnostics or pharmaceuticals is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam.
- Energetic and resourceful individuals with excellent interpersonal and persuasive skills.
- Independent, result-oriented, self motivated and possess good sales aptitude.
- Excellent communications skills and good command of English.
- Willing to travel & posses own transport is a must.
- Good knowledge of Ms Office (word, excel, powerpoint).
- Able to start immediately.