🌐Behn Meyer AgriCare (M) Sdn Bhd:
The Behn Meyer Group of Companies dates back to 1840 when two young men from Hamburg, Theodor August Behn and Valentin Lorenz Meyer, established Behn, Meyer & Co. in Singapore. Since its early beginnings in trading and shipping, Behn Meyer has evolved into a specialty supplier for a wide variety of industries across the globe. Today, the Behn Meyer Group combines the distribution of renowned brands with the development of its own products. Behn Meyer’s core business units service a variety of industries:
- AgriCare (Fertilizers, Crop Protection)
- Ingredients (Animal Nutrition, Food, Home & Personal Care, Pharma)
- Performance Chemicals (Coatings, Petro- & Process Chemicals, Water Treatment, Leather & Textile)
- Polymers (Rubber, Plastics)
Behn Meyer’s global team of over 1,200 employees aims for the highest level of support for all our customers and suppliers. Our network covers more than 14 countries and is supported by 28 offices, 38 warehouses and several manufacturing plants in Asia, Europe and the USA. Driven to find solutions, our R&D facilities guarantee product quality and innovative capability.
Why Join Us
Behn Meyer celebrates a culture of diversity, respect and integrity. As a family-owned business that has been passed on through generations, we have cultivated an atmosphere of collegiality and trust among our people. Maybe that’s the reason why our employees tend to stay with us to build long-term careers.
As our business essentially means dealing with people, we place a strong emphasis on integrity and partnership in our relations. Our people see themselves as service providers to their customers, colleagues and business partners. Long-lasting relationships built on reliable delivery of value have earned our employees appreciation and recognition as trusted advisors in the marketplace.
You have the chance to be a part of this diverse, dynamic and committed workforce. On top of competitive compensation packages and comprehensive benefits, we offer a supportive, entrepreneurial environment where ideas are heard and opportunities abound.
- Manage and develop the department’s resources with the goal of meeting or exceeding all deadlines and expectations.
- Evaluate, Develop and Position new innovative products into the right segment
- To engage and maintain good relationship with independent Agronomy, Lab and Testing facilities both from the commercial and academic sector
- Liaise with regulatory bodies to be current with Agronomy and Plant Nutrients regulations
- Lead and mentor direct reports while providing developmental opportunities when available.
- Degree in Agronomy, Agricultural Science, Chemistry or a related field
- At least 8 years of progressively responsible experience in the agricultural industry
- Preferably a candidate that having experience in managing Branded or Private Brand R&D or Commercialization process
- Strong computer usage skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point and Project)
- Demonstrated work ethic, integrity and professional conduct
- Strong problem solving skills and decision making skills
Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Behn Meyer AgriCare (M) Sdn Bhd:
No. 5, Jalan TP2,
Taman Perindustrian Sime UEP,
47600 Subang Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.