🌐Tun Hussein Onn National Eye Hospital.:
The Tun Hussein Onn National Eye Hospital was established in 1986 by the late Yang Amat Berhormat (YAB) Tun Hussein Onn, the third Prime Minister of Malaysia and the Chairman of Malaysia Association for Blindness (MAB) (1975 – 1990). Tun Hussein Onn realised the necessity of having a dedicated eye hospital to provide professional eye care to Malaysians, to educate them on prevention measures to avoid unnecessary blindness, and to manage disorders which may lead to loss of vision. In 1988, the hospital’s services were further enhanced through the establishment of sub-speciality clinics, as well as a focus on training and research.
In 1996, THONEH set up the National Eye Bank to fulfil Malaysia’s dire need of corneal transplants, and to help in the procurement of eye donors. The Eye Bank became affiliated with the International Federation of Eye and Tissue Banks (IFETB), which assists individuals, groups, and governments in developing national eye and tissue banking programs that service their citizenries and help increase the quality of life for their people and the people of the world.
Who Can Apply:
- Diploma OR Degree in Nursing
- Registered with the Malaysian Nursing Board
- With minimum working experience in Nursing
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Practicing/ Annual Practicing Certificate (APC)
- Preferable with a Post Basic Certificate (Perioperative/Ophthalmic)
Skills and Requirements
- Relevant practical hands-on knowledge and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills, committed team player and passion for quality nursing care.
Walk-in for interview or call Mrs. Vicky : 03 77181488 (Ext 3530)
or Email your resume to : email@example.com