🌐Prince Court Medical Centre:
With vision to be the leading healthcare provider of choice in Asia, Prince Court Medical Centre is recognized for our outstanding achievements in the field of medicine and a premier hospital that provides best care for Malaysians, Expatriates and International patients. Our 270-bedded full tertiary care is designed for patient's safety, comfort and care, uniquely offering only single-bed rooms within our 12-bedded wards. We are committed to always deliver the best of healthcare services and care through our comprehensive clinical expertise, world class facilities, innovative technology as well as from the warm and excellence customer service of our team. Started our operations in 2007, we are strategically nestled in the Golden Triangle of Kuala Lumpur and have now more than 130 specialists in various and renowned respective disciplines. We are passionate on providing continuous leadership and capability building to our team, allowing everyone showing up great - as able workforce, a cohesive team and inspiring leaders for Company’s and healthcare industry's need today and tomorrow.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Nursing or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience or more in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): For fresh graduate: CGPA must be 3.3 and above / Post Basic in Any Field
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- For experience Nurse - (experience 1 year and above) : no minimum CGPA required.
- But for fresh graduate - CGPA must be 3.3 and above.
Please direct your enquiries to email@example.com