🌐Nanyang Technological University:
In conjunction with Workforce Singapore, NTU offer traineeships to support the SGUnited Traineeships Programme. The Traineeships are part of NTU's efforts to create relevant and meaningful traineeship opportunities for our nation’s new graduates entering the workforce during this difficult time.
About the School
The School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences (SPMS) is one of the three schools forming the College of Science at Nanyang Technological University. We consist of three divisions: Chemistry & Biological Chemistry, Mathematical Sciences, and Physics & Applied Physics.
As a School, our collective mission is to forge a world-class centre of scientific education and research. We aim to provide students with a future-oriented education, combining scientific knowledge with “soft skills” such as communication and critical thinking.
- Develop communication materials and contents that relate to SPMS scientific work and discoveries
- Research proposal management
- Curriculum planning
- Outreach activities
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field
- Attention to details and procedures
- Effective communication and writing skills
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills